Ski Region: Close to Geneva for max slope time
|Ski area:||Portes du Soleil|
|Resort height:||1800 m|
|Highest lift:||2466 m|
|Total Kms pistes:||650 kms|
|Transfer time:||1.5 hrs|
|Driving Time :||8hours (Calais –Morzine)|
|Pistes/Lift info||Local Area||Whole Area|
|Top Lift||2466 m||2466 m|
|Piste length||150 km||650 km|
|Approx Lift Pass price 6 day adult||210 Euros||247.50 Euros|
Please do mail any resort pics that you feel would be of interest to our users to email@example.com
Great traditional resort,part of the massive Portes De Soliel ski area which is the largest in Europe.
Easy to get to and really good price accommodation.
The resort is spread out along the valley so make sure you know where your accommodation is located its pretty much all served by a regular free ski bus service though.
Plenty going on at night without getting too rowdy.
Great family destination with a British ski school for all ages.
- Beginner to expert
- Short transfers
- Good price apartments
A 12,50x10m teaching pool (heated to 28,5°C)
A 50 m2 paddling pool (heated to 31°C)
A 160 m2 spa area with saunas and Turkish baths
A relaxation area with loungers to relax in peace.
- Snowboarders head for the Burton Stash on the way to Avoriaz
- The best placed accommodation is near the Pleney Lifts or just across the Passerelle from Super Morzine
- For ski in ski out consider staying out of town(15 mins walk) at the base of Nyon lift
- Try taking the bus to Lindarets lift to avoid the crowds on busy days.
- Intermediates should try the skiing towards Les Gets.
- Its also worth crossing Les Gets to try the skiing in and around Mont Chery
5 Day forecast