Ski Region: Paradiski
|Resort height:||800 m|
|Highest lift:||3230 m|
|Total Kms pistes:||425 kms|
|Transfer time:||3 hrs|
|Driving Time :||10 hours (Calais – Bourg)|
|Pistes/Lift info||Local Area||Whole Area|
|Top Lift||3230 m||3230 m|
|Piste length||200 km||425 km|
A great cut price alternative centre for Les Arcs ski area.Its valley based but with fast access via funicular to Les Arcs.
Very pretty old town area.
Ski school meets will be in Arc 1600 so remember to leave time in the morning to take the funicular.
Les Arcs Great ski area for mixed abilities,good beginners slopes,with lots of wide intermediate slopes,and plenty for the high mileage experts to go at.
- Great value accommodation.
- Authentic French Town.
- Easy drive no mountain roads to negotiate.
- Good choice of reasonable bars restaurants.
- Easy to get to ski other resorts such as Val D'Isere,Tignes ,La Rosiere.
- Easy access by rail.
- Ski school meets will be in Arc 1600 so remember to leave time in the morning to take the funicular.
- If the snow is good there is a great itinerary route alongside the Furnicular.
- Head for the old town for great restaurants.
5 Day forecast